Member and Community Resources
- Blue Zones Plant Based Eating Guide
- E-Cigarettes & Young People is a guide from the CDC for health care professionals to talk to young patients about the risks of e-cigarettes.
- The Chadwick Clubhouse is an evidence-based, non-clinical, mental health program following the proven Clubhouse Model to help members transition into the community. It supplements existing clinical mental health services and fosters a healthy lifestyle.
- Take Root Parenting Hub offers classes, workshops, and materials to parents and guardians to help them learn ways to provide effective discipline and guidance, nurture and foster life skills, promote healthy development, and enjoy raising their children.
- Total Health Improvement Program (THIP) classes by UC VEG share simple, safe, affordable, and practical methods that result in health restoration.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, or SAMHSA, recently released new videos and other resources to help prevent suicide and offer support to those in crisis. Find resources to help prevent suicide here.
- Diabetes Empowerment Education Program, also known as DEEP, is a free six-week workshop that helps people with diabetes live healthy lives. Topics include managing blood sugar, healthy diet, weekly goal setting, and more. Participants will also receive free tools and resources. For more information, click here.