Thank you for your constant support! Umpqua Health Alliance (UHA) works hard to keep our members up to date on what’s going on in Douglas County as well as within our company. If you have any questions or have ideas for our next newsletter, please contact us by calling 541-229-4842 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for our Member Newsletter, please press Ctrl and click this link: https://signup.e2ma.net/signup/1907516/1716984/.
Umpqua Health News
- Customer Care is closed for in person help, but we are open by phone, email, and fax!
We hope to be opening our doors again soon.
- UHA Closure Dates
- November 26th-27th in celebration of Thanksgiving
- December 24th Customer Care will be open half day
- December 25th to celebrate Christmas
- January 1st for New Year’s Day
- The UHA website, umpquahealth.com, now has an Appeals and Grievances section to help you if you have a complaint about your healthcare. It is listed in sections with information on:
- GRIEVANCES: (complaints) about your care
- APPEALS: when you disagree with a denied service or payment
- HEARINGS: the next step you can take if an appeal is denied
- FORMS: forms you can fill out on line
- Also has Member handbook and other helpful information
*From the main page at www.umpquahealth.com, hover on the OHP Member tab and click on Appeals and Grievances tab.
- Welcome to our newest section of the Member Newsletter! Here we will provide fun and healthy ideas for children. If you have any ideas or have anything you want to ask us to put in here, please let us know! Call 541-229-4842 or email us at email@example.com.
- It’s almost Halloween! Why not let them help you decorate your home with these fun ideas!
- https://thrivinghomeblog.com/halloween-craft-puffy-ghosts/: this gives you the template to create your own ghost. You can simply print it out or draw your own. All you need is cotton balls, paper, and glue! So easy and fun to make, and who wouldn’t want to see these cute little ghosts floating around your home?
- Q-tip skeleton! Another fun and easy project to get your children into the Halloween spirit. For this project, you just need paper, glue, and q-tips! For instructions and more ideas, please follow this link: https://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/973091/3-fun-and-easy-halloween-crafts-for-kids/
- With fall comes colorful trees. Here is a great way to reuse some of the leaves!
*** Please make sure that you, the parent or guardian, supervise the use of any hot or sharp objects ***